About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wrasslin Wednesday Rewind #6 Arm Wres Evan Sullivan

Today I talk about what happened after I got fired from WCW back 1992 and what happened when I came back and what I did in 1993... This is the beginning of my angle with Evad Sullivan which as I look back was actually pretty Damn entertaining... You're thoughts?



This is a highlight reel of the Arm Wrestling Angle that lead to the feud with EVAD ... Btw EVAD was dyslexic ... EVAD spelled backwards is DAVE


9:05 Saturday morning Wrestling on TBS this is the show I got to do my thing... I actually really enjoyed watching this again... EVAD was such a Great guy... he had a HUGE heart ... You truly wouldn't hurt a fly... I also love Kim's expressions in this scene... you said so much with out saying anything at all... This is going to be a lot of fun ... I hope you enjoy it as well:) DDP

No comments:

ShareThis