About DDP BOOK DDP DDP's Video Blog YRG Warriors Gallery Testimonials

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sorry NO Wrasslin Wednesdays this week Guys

I'll be back LIVE with Wrasslin Wednesdays next week Guys... I got crazzzy Busy this week preparing my audition reel for Oprah's new reality show! That's right I'm auditioning for my OWN talk show... I call it "DDP's OWN your LIFE" What else did you think I was going to call it... Ha! This is a HUGE contest that Oprah is doing to launch her OWN Network... Her Producing partner is Heavy Weight Super Mogel Mark Burnett (Survivor, Celeb Apprentice)... I'll have it up here on the site and everywhere else I can post it as soon as it's ready... because I NEED YOUR VOTES to get noticed!!! YES I NEED YOUR VOTES GUYS!!! So Get Ready To VOTE like Crazzzy for DDP!!! it's actually pretty funny as well... I OWE my buddy Steve YU Big TIME for helping me with the creative, filming and editing... GOOD GAWD! No matter what happens Steve and I had a Blast... I would love to hear your thoughts once you see it... The Good... The Bad or The UGLY... HA! Hey Guys YOU know I've got thick skin... you better have thick skin if you're in the entertainment business... Ha! I'll keep you posted!
Btw I'll be on YRG Radio RoundTable ( and yes you can get there by just going to www.YRGradio.com) Thursday June 10th at 9pm est with my partner Dr. Craig Aaron "Yogadoc" and my special Guest Host Stacey Morris! Don't miss it! OWN your LIFEYRG 4 LIFEDDP

No comments:

ShareThis